These bases offer the proper support for high breaking-capacity fuses.
Their special features allow them to meet thermal and mechanical high requirements during the short-circuit.
They may be mounted on command and distribution boards.
BMFN for 8.5mm x 31.5mm fuses, from 1 to 20A.
BMFN for 10mm x 38mm fuses, from 0.5 to 32A.
BMFP for 14mm x 51mm fuses, from 2 to 50A.
BMFP for 22mm x 58mm fuses, from 16 to 50A.
* Produced under IEC 60947-1/3 Standards, Resolution 92/98.
* Manufactured in self-extinguishing, high-temperature resistant polyester.
* Plated electrolytic copper contacts.
* Broad surface in contact with fuse (special design).
* Multi-pole link using accessories (mountable by user).
* Area for labeling provided.
* Venting grids on terminal blocks area.
* Welded all along the entire profiles (no possibility of creepage distance).
* For 35mm-DIN rail. Rail to be fixed on insulating material.
* 220/690V fuse indicator that remains lighted if fuse is blown.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.