These bases offer the proper support for high breaking-capacity fuses.
Their special features allow them to meet thermal and mechanical high requirements during short-circuit.
They may be mounted on command and distribution boards.
BMFN for 8.5 mm x 31.5 mm fuses, from 1 to 20 A.
BMFN for 10 mm x 38 mm fuses, from 0.5 to 32 A.
BMFP for 14 mm x 51 mm fuses, from 2 to 50 A.
BMFP for 22 mm x 58 mm fuses, from 16 to 50 A.
* Made under IEC 60947-1/3 standards, resolution 92/98.
* Manufactured in self-extinguishing, high-temperature resistant polyester.
* Plated electrolytic copper contacts.
* Broad surface in contact with fuse (special design).
* Multi-pole linking by accessories (mountable by user).
* Labeling area included.
* Venting grids on terminal blocks area.
* Welded all along profiles (no possibility of creepage distance).
* To be fixed on 35 mm-DIN rail.
* 220/690 V fuse indicator (lighted when fuse is blown).
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.