BRC2 – BRC4: TWO-POLE AND FOUR-POLE
They are used in single-phase distribution circuits, as well as in and three-phase with neutral ones. Also, they are frequently used in boards or distribution boxes with automatic switches.
Their conducting elements are made of drilled brass bars.
Wires are connected to the bar by direct screw tightening.
All holding and insulation materials are of self-extinguishing thermoplastic with high dielectric rigidity, mechanical resistance, and UV protection.
The color of the housing is RAL 7032 gray and the cover is transparent.
* Electric nominal characteristics: 125A.
* Applicable Standards: IEC 60947-1.
* To be mounted on a 35mm-DIN rail.
* Degree of protection: IP20.
* Insulation voltage: 500 V.