BRC2 – BRC4: TWO-POLE AND FOUR-POLE
They are used in one-phase distribution circuits and three-phase with neutral distribution circuits. Also, they are frequently used in boards or distribution boxes with automatic switches.
Their conducting elements are made of punched brass bars.
Wires are connected to the bar by direct screw tightening.
All holding and insulation materials are made of self-extinguishing thermoplastic with high dielectric rigidity, with mechanical resistance, and UV protection.
The color of the housing is RAL 7032 gray and the cover is transparent.
* Electric nominal characteristics: 125 A.
* Applicable standards: IEC 60947-1.
* To be mounted on a 35 mm-DIN rail.
* IP degree of protection: IP 20.
* Insulation voltage: 500 V.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.