* The quality of the insulation materials used for these products is the best available. 6.6 polyamide is used in the insulating housing of some lines, whereas 152.7 melamine is used in others. With both materials, our products meet the UL 94 – V0 qualification on flame self-extinguishing conditions.
* Their rates of dielectric rigidity and resistance to surface current are extremely high.
* All current-conducting parts are manufactured in copper or an excellent-quality copper alloy.
* All our lines may be used with conductors from 0.5 to 240 mm2 and currents of up to 600A.
* The different alternatives may be mounted on DIN rails of 15, 32 and 35mm, providing a great versatility to the line.
Feed-through terminal blocks
ZOLODA offers a wide range of models to be used in the path of an electric circuit or its interconnection. They are supplied in different colors (see specific catalog).
Double-deck and triple-deck terminal blocks are ideal wherever density of connections is critical.
Ground terminal blocks
They are used with the mounting rail, not only for mechanical purposes, but also as a ground bar, therefore saving both space and time for mounting.
They are supplied in the standardized yellow-green color.
Neutral terminal blocks
Neutral bars may be directly mounted to the terminal block, either to connect it to the rest of the circuits through an easy slide, or to insulate it from the rest of the circuits.
The rest of the accessories, such as the neutral bar, bar-tapping clamp and bar-holder are also supplied. All plastic accessories are provided in standardized blue color.
Fuse-holder terminal blocks
They may hold 5 mm-diameter and 20 mm-long glass fuses.
The fuse can be removed without manipulating elements with voltage.
An alternative terminal block with a light indicator providing visual signal for circuit breaking is supplied.
Slide-type disconnect terminal blocks
They are especially suitable for terminal boards for measuring and control.
Knife disconnect terminal blocks
They are used for controlling and measuring circuits, and in any other scheme where the safe breaking of an electric circuit is required.
BKF – Fast-connection terminal blocks
This line features feed-through terminal blocks and ground terminal blocks from 1.5 to 10 mm2, fuse-holders for 5 x 2 mm. fuses, and knife disconnect terminal blocks. Clamping elements are made of stainless steel; and the conduction element is made of copper.
All feed-through and ground lines are certified by INTI under IRAM – IAP – IEC 79-7 Standards: “Electric materials for explosive gaseous atmospheres, increased safety” (Ex).
The line of products is complemented by other terminal blocks with special characteristics such as: terminal blocks with diodes, pluggable terminal blocks, single terminal blocks, feed-through-bar power terminal blocks, terminal blocks for printed circuits, double-deck terminal blocks, triple-deck power terminal blocks and triple-deck ones for proximity sensors.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.