– SD modular series: 25 to 125A.
– VCP compact series: 125 to 3150A.
– VCF compact series, with fuse-holder base: 63 to 630A.
* They meet the regulations for implementation of electric installations in homes set forth by the Asociación Electrotécnica Argentina (Argentine Electro-technical Association).
* Three-pole and four-pole versions.
* Compact design. (In four-pole versions, neutral requires no additional module).
* High degree of mechanical resistance in insulating parts, low hygroscopicity and self-extinguishing capacity according to UL94, degree V0.
* 6-8 pole switches may be supplied.
* Wide range of calibers.
* Handles offer IP65 protection degree and admit lock-block in all cases, supplied in black or yellow-red.
* Neutral opens later and closes earlier than the rest of the phases.
* Provided in different alternatives of switching kits: horizontal, vertical and overlapped.
* They offer the possibility of motorization.
* Auxiliary contacts for all calibers are supplied.
* The position of the switch contacts may be easily seen.
* DIN front to place along with MCBs (for SD series).
* A wide range of accessories to prevent accidental contact may be supplied.
* Double-breaking, self-cleaning contacts.
* VCF series offer a blown fuse indicator.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.