– SD modular series: 25 to 125 A.
– VCP compact series: 125 to 3150 A.
– VCF compact series, with fuse base: 63 to 630 A.
* They meet the regulations for residential electric installations set forth by the Asociación Electrotécnica Argentina (Argentine Electro-technical Association).
* 3-pole and 4-pole versions.
* Compact design. (In 4-pole versions, neutral requires no additional module).
* High degree of mechanical resistance in insulating parts, low hygroscopicity and self-extinguishing capacity according to UL 94, degree V0.
* 6-8 pole switches may be made.
* Wide range of calibers.
* Handles offer IP 65 protection degree and admit lock-block in all cases. Supplied in black or yellow-red.
* Neutral opens later and closes earlier than the rest of the phases.
* Provided in different alternatives of switching kits: horizontal, vertical and overlapped.
* They offer the possibility of motorization.
* Auxiliary contacts for all calibers are supplied.
* The position of the switch contacts is easy to see.
* DIN front design to be used with MCBs (for SD series).
* A wide range of accessories to prevent accidental contact may be supplied.
* Double-breaking, self-cleaning contacts.
* VCF series offer a blown fuse indicator.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.