* They meet IRAM 62084/IEC-61084-1 standards.
* IP degree of protection: IP 41.
* Material: insulating rigid PVC.
* Flame propagation resistance: self-extinguishing UL 94, V0.
* Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm.
* Ambient air temperature for operation: -5 ºC to +60 ºC.
* Temperature resistant: 650 ºC (glow wire test).
* The material is UV-protected to prevent color fading and premature aging.
* Created for an orderly array and distribution of electric conductors and medium voltage and low voltage switchboards of any kind, granting full protection against accidental contact, conveying perfect electric and mechanical insulation.
* Fast and easy mounting with few fixing points by snap-on rivets to be inserted in the base slots, offering great dimensional stability.
* Broad range of heights and sizes, to be supplied with or without side slots.
* For wire distribution, to protect insulation in conduits and to conceal pipes on walls.
* Un-punched white-colored trunking is ideal for air conditioning installations, sanitary installations, heating systems, etc., and to conceal piping on walls.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.