ZOLODA’s line of interfaces is used in PLCs in the automatization of the industry sector.
ZOLODA’s baseboards are manufactured in compliance with the following standards:
* UL 508.
* RoHS Directives.
* IEC 60664-1 (insulation).
* IEC 61984 (screw adjustment torque).
Whereas, the manufacture of relays meet the following standards:
General characteristics of IZ interfaces:
* Wiring may be made with connection bridges.
* Conductors may be connected by screw or spring.
* Relay modules may be interchanged.
* An indication LED shows when relay is switched on.
* They have over-voltage protection.
* They offer a variety of electromechanical and optocoupler relays.
* In galvanic insulation between input and output.
* The interface may be selected according to the requirements of the different field devices and their respective installations.
* The maintenance of the control system operating the PLC is easy.
* The selection of the modules or outputs of the PLC is flexible. They may control input or output signals regardless of the voltage and power required.