ZOLODA’s line of interfaces is used in PLCs in the automatization of the industry sector.
ZOLODA’s baseboards are manufactured in compliance with the following standards:
* UL 508.
* RoHS Directives.
* IEC 60664-1 (insulation).
* IEC 61984 (screw adjustment torque).
Whereas, the manufacture of relays meet the following standards:
General characteristics of IZ interfaces:
* Wiring may be made with connection bridges.
* Conductors may be connected by screw or spring.
* Relay modules may be interchanged.
* An indication LED shows when relay is switched on.
* They have over-voltage protection.
* They offer a variety of electromechanical and optocoupler relays.
* In galvanic insulation between input and output.
* The interface may be selected according to the requirements of the different field devices and their respective installations.
* The maintenance of the control system operating the PLC is easy.
* The selection of the modules or outputs of the PLC is flexible. They may control input or output signals regardless of the voltage and power required.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.