ZOLODA’s line of interfaces is used in PLCs for the automatization of the industry sector.
They are manufactured in compliance with the following standards:
* UL 508.
* RoHS Directives.
* IEC 60664-1 (insulation).
* IEC 61984 (screw adjustment torque).
The manufacturing of relays meet the following standards:
General characteristics of IZ interfaces:
* Wiring may be made by connection bridges.
* Conductors may be connected by screw or spring.
* Relay modules are interchangeable.
* An indication LED displays when relay is switched on.
* They are overvoltage protected.
* They offer a variety of electromechanical and optocoupler (or opto-isolator) relays.
* In galvanic insulation between input and output.
* Interface selection according to the requirements of electric devices and their respective installations.
* Easy maintenance of the control system operating the PLC.
* Flexible selection of PLC modules or outputs. They may control input or output signals regardless of the required voltage or power.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.