* The quality of the insulation materials used for these products is the best available. 6.6 polyamide is used in the insulating housing. Our products meet the UL 94 – V0 qualification on flame self-extinguishing conditions.
* Their rates of dielectric rigidity and resistance to surface current are high.
* All current-conducting parts are manufactured in copper or an excellent-quality copper alloy.
* All our lines may be used with conductors from 0.5 to 35 mm2 and currents of up to 125A.
* The different alternatives may be mounted on DIN rails of 15, 32 and 35mm, providing a great versatility to the line.
Feed-through terminal blocks
ZOLODA offers a wide range of models to be used in the path of an electric circuit or its interconnection. They are supplied in different colors (see specific catalog).
Double-deck and triple-deck terminal blocks are ideal wherever density of connections is critical.
Fuse-holder terminal blocks
They may hold 5 mm-diameter and 20 mm-long glass fuses.
The fuse can be removed without manipulating elements with voltage.
An alternative terminal block with a light indicator providing visual signal for circuit breaking is supplied.
Slide-type disconnect terminal blocks
They are especially suitable for terminal boards for measuring and control.
Knife disconnect terminal blocks
They are used for controlling and measuring circuits, and in any other scheme where the safe breaking of an electric circuit is required.
The line of products is complemented by other terminal blocks with special characteristics such as: terminal blocks with diodes, pluggable terminal blocks, single terminal blocks, feed-through-bar power terminal blocks, terminal blocks for printed circuits, double-deck terminal blocks, triple-deck power terminal blocks and triple-deck ones for proximity sensors.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.