* These products are manufactured with top-quality insulation materials. The insulating housing is made of 6.6 polyamide. Our products meet UL 94 – V0 standards on flame self-extinguishing conditions.
* They feature high rates of dielectric rigidity and resistance to surface current.
* All current-conducting parts manufactured in copper or top-quality copper alloy.
* All our lines may be used with conductors from 0.5 to 35 mm2 and currents of up to 125 A.
* These terminal blocks may be mounted on 15, 32 and 35 mm DIN rails, conveying great versatility to the line.
Feed-through terminal blocks
ZOLODA offers a wide range of models to be used in the path or connection of an electric circuit. They are supplied in different colors (see specific catalog).
Double-deck and triple-deck terminal blocks are ideal for high density of connections.
Fuse terminal blocks
They may hold 5 mm-diameter and 20 mm-long glass fuses.
The fuse can be removed without manipulating voltage-carrying elements.
The alternative terminal block with light indicator offers circuit breaking visual signal.
Slide-on disconnect terminal blocks
They are especially suitable for terminal boards for measuring and control.
Knife disconnect terminal blocks
They are used for circuit control and measurement, and in other layouts requiring safe breaking of an electric circuit.
The line of products is complemented by other terminal blocks with special feautures such as terminal blocks with diodes, plug-in terminal blocks, bolt-type screw terminal blocks, bar feed-through power terminal blocks, terminal blocks for printed circuits, double-deck terminal blocks and triple-deck terminal blocks for proximity and power sensors.
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.