These switches have been designed to be used as main switches, for engine control, for maneuver, etc.
This line includes a range of switches, rotary-cam switches, from 16A to 100A, in two different calibers:
Caliber 0: 16A.
Caliber 1: 32A, 63A and 100A.
* They meet the IEC 60947-3 Standards.
* There is a wide range of models for a broad variety of mounting options.
* Standardized or custom-made connection schemes according to the user’s requirements.
* Abrupt breaking mechanisms at 30A, 45A, 60A or 90A, according to scheme and requirements.
* Contact blocks are made in self-extinguishing glass-reinforced polyester, brass or copper contact brackets according to intensity, and silver-alloy contacts providing strong resistance to arc and welding between them.
* The maximum number of contacts is 24. (Tandem mounting may be made with 24 contacts or more, where two devices are operated by the same command).
* Connection by protected screw terminals.
* Fast fixing of front plate and command handle by simply pressing. General switches, front plate and command lever are red; the rest is gray. They are supplied with arrow command, except in the event the torque requires a pistol-grip handle (pistol-grip handle upon request).
* Devices are supplied with NV front plate. (NVR plate made on request. NVR plate enables top engraving).
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.