Designed to be used as main switches, for engine control, for maneuver, etc.
This line includes a range of switches and rotary-cam switches, from 16 A to 100 A, in two different calibers:
Caliber 0: 16 A.
Caliber 1: 32 A, 63 A and 100 A.
* They meet IEC 60947-3 standards.
* There is a wide range of models for a broad variety of mounting options.
* Standardized or custom-made connection layouts according to the user’s requirements.
* Abrupt breaking mechanisms at 30 A, 45 A, 60 A or 90 A, according to layout and requirements.
* Contact blocks are made of self-extinguishing glass-reinforced polyester. Contact brackets are made of brass or copper according to intensity. Contacts are made of silver-alloy providing strong resistance to arc and welding between them.
* The maximum number of contacts is 24. (Tandem mounting may be made with 24 contacts or more, where two devices are operated by the same command).
* Connection by shielded spring-cage terminal blocks.
* simple press-on fast fixing of front plate and command handle. General switches, front plate and command lever are red, the rest is gray. They are supplied with arrow command, except in the event the torque requires a pistol-grip handle, which may be supplied upon request.
* Devices are supplied with NV front plate. (NVR plate, that enables top engraving, is made on request).
To download the brochure or certificate of this product, please click on our “Downloads” menu.