RCDs guarantee protection against direct and indirect contact, and against earth leakage; provided requirements on installations have been met, such as the proper grounding.
* They meet IEC 61008 Standards.
* Nominal voltage: 240 VAC (2-pole). 240/415 VAC (4-pole).
* Frequency: 50 Hz.
* Nominal current: 25, 40, 63 and 100 A.
* Range of operation temperature: between -20ºC and +55ºC.
* Mounting position: Indistinctly.
* Mounting: on 35 mm. DIN rail.
* Protection degree: IP20.
* Connection capacity: up to 25 mm2.
* Connecting and disconnecting capacity: 630 A.
* Sensitivity: 30 and 300 mA.